Hiyumi's Country Road

Is it just me or is there a slight Shoujo Ai vibe going on here. I think it's just me.

Well regardless it's a fun story.

Dex-chan lover
The main Koumi/Nakaumi station in real life, looking very close to the manga other than how the attached convenience store (?) pharmacy name was changed for trademark reasons. I'm not sure whether Nakaumi is an alternate place name for Koumi that people use in the real world or whether it's just a fictionalized name so that the mangaka can take some creative liberties with the geography.

I know I already posted that link in the comments for chapter 1 but I came to this manga late and people who already read chapter 1 months ago might not see it.

Contributor
@Suben
Unfortunately the series is ending with the next raw chapter which I think is chapter 13.
sonofabitch.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Tbh living in the sticks is nice if you have a gun or something.
Lots of dangerous things lurk in the woods after all.
Bears and wolves are one thing.
Then there's the weird /x/ stuff like skinwalkers, wendigo, fleshgait, ayylmaos, etc.

Dex-chan lover
Series is kind of sweet to read, but the quality of drawings are pretty bad, or at least inconsistent =P

Even though I'm dead inside, these girls made my heart feel warm. This is Moe.

Dex-chan lover
Hm, I think they chose wrong demographic and that's why it ends so early. It would have more success if it was published as Seinen IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread