Hodoite, Musunde - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Then, Me Too...

Dex-chan lover
It seems everyone's rooting for Haruki! Except dad, of course. Sakura and mom seem to know how dear Haruki is to Setsuna. They know that her heart seems to beat faster with him, and that she would miss him when he's gone.

I look forward to their hair tying adventures!

Dex-chan lover
Fuck I caught up and it’s been a month since an update. She is so cute in the last page

Dex-chan lover
i'm just wondering you dropped this series cause one month after chapter 10, no new chapter released. But my bad, just check out the raw, ch 11 no released yet.
April's chapter was moved up to earlier in the month, probably a mix of going along with the volume release and Golden Week being in early May. Chapters are normally release on the last Monday of the month at 10AM JST on MangaCross. So next chapter is on Monday the 29th. I should normally upload within a couple days from release at the latest depending on the availability of my translator.

Dex-chan lover
"What is this throbbing in her chest"
OH NO SHE HAS A HEART ARRHYTHMIA!(however you spell that) GET HER TO THE HOSPITAL QUICK!

Dex-chan lover
Can i assume that this series is on hiatus or something, author doesn’t seem to be very active in twitter and it has been a long while since last chap

Dex-chan lover
Can i assume that this series is on hiatus or something, author doesn’t seem to be very active in twitter and it has been a long while since last chap
The status updated to updates on 30th oct, waiting if its an update or unlocks a chapter

Users who are viewing this thread