Double-page supporter
@SpriralSoul

There's a one-shot?

I better go see it then.

edit: I didn't noticed it was just below the first chapter. Derp

Dex-chan lover
Is it that gyaru's are too strong or that he is too weak

Dex-chan lover
Man this is what happens when you turn a good oneshot into a series, MC's design got way worse, a simple cutesy setting will now be dragged on for ages with rivals added for no reason.

Dex-chan lover
The slutshaming is gross, but Fuyuki is cute so I'm torn.

@John_Doe_Jersey You forgot Gal Gohan.

@Kimzark Nagatoro is 100% a gal. She hangs out with gals and uses gal slang all the time. Stylistically she's like a mix of kogal (highschool) and Ora Ora/Ane gyaru (dark colored clothes, piercings, caps).

@Kimzark I think the serialization editor are mostly the one doing that kind of shit move, since they are the one responsible mostly on how to monetize every kind of idea thrown to them. They'll saturate the very base of any interesting ideas to be so bland as long as it mean widen the target audience (hence creating this abomination audience self-insert male lead).

@Kimzark @John_Doe_Jersey
btw speaking gyarus title, any of you know this manga's title? it's about a gyaru becoming a magician girl but she's super brutal and love drinking and smoking so much, it's hilarious.

Dex-chan lover
@OnlyReadsRomance Pretty much anytime he brings up her alleged history with other guys as a reason to reject her advances. Specifically, "I don't want to have a gyaru with no virtues sinking her claws into me!!"

You can see from the original one-shot male lead actually thought of her as the best of her kind, even saying it out loud how she is beautiful and having her being shy. I assume author meaning to make the story about male lead grinding his romance to her.

But, you know, can't do that. That will hurt many japanese betas' feeling who want harem flocking to them for no reasons.

Fed-Kun's army
@APSINTHOS

Can't say it any better. I'm actually kind of tired to see the beta guy gets all the shit. But fuuuuck many of them manga are just too fluffy to put down.

Super attracted to her, constantly admitting to himself she is super cute and is getting him horny AF. And he still keeps up the ultra beta attitude. This guy is a fucking walking contradiction, "my type is actually blackhaired serious type" is not an excuse when you are already so fucking attracted to her.
Damnit why cant i have my own Fuyuki.

Users who are viewing this thread