Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Another wasted premise. It turned into a generic story. It feels like the author cheated with the original one shot and the serialization is unrelated.

When you don't have cute gyaru hokkaido waifu in your life,

Why do we live just to suffer..

@dube did we even read the same one shot? Feels like you're making it bigger than it actually was....

Real talk, the whole "serious, black-haired girl" thing is in every manga, but they always go with the busty blondes. Japan needs to stop lying lol.

Aggregator gang
fucking dammit.. I'm jelly AF
I'm getting diabetes just from reading this.

ahh i wish we could see them married and have a child and remersing back old memories :')

Supporter
a bit off-topic, but gyarus, harem, and isekai are all popular
when are we getting a gyaru harem isekai? huh?!?!?!?!

enjoying not dealing with yet another dude who just shivers and shits himself when a girl moves somewhere in his line of sight

this is like a normal human amount of awkwardness

Dex-chan lover
@PTRB That's a damn good question. Fluff is also popular, so why not toss it into the mix, as well?

Fed-Kun's army
@ptrb we got one a while back but it was so heavily censored by the author that everyone panned it.

Hah, this is already at 8*'s and steadily dropping. When I checked the stats for it, it's not that people are giving it a bad rating, it's just that despite the overwhelming amount of people giving it a 10, the lower numbers such as 6, 7 & 8's seem to account for more of the rating.

Welp, IMO it's just a little sad that the ratings aren't as high as I would have expected for this (so far) gem.

Good stuff, with the pace these guys are going they might end up dating by chapter 10.😊

Users who are viewing this thread