Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

does anybody have trouble to load the images? all chapters that manga plus uploaded are not working for me

@barkyr Anytime MD adds mangaplus chapetrs they are telling people to go to mangaplus to read them, since those chapters are official and free to read. Its MD policy not to upload official translations, scanlations only. Thats why you see the message "These chapters can be read for free on mangaplus"

calling mp trash site xd i don't even know what to say.

“MANGA Plus by SHUEISHA” is under the direct control of SHUEISHA, a Japanese publisher that has been creating manga directly with the artists.
Reading Manga through this official service - “MANGA Plus by SHUEISHA” - will also help support manga artists produce sequels and new works.

but what some reatards know about supporting authors when they probably go for other trash site who literally rip of from translator groups or even official realse without any credits...

The link for reading the "official" version at "manga plus" is in links above, so no need to post chapters with links as well.

Dex-chan lover
@Darx Their site can still be trash whether it's used for a good reason or not. Being free and official does not inherently make it a well designed website. Supporting content creators is grand. Feel free to do so, but doesn't mean you shouldn't complain if their delivery system for content is janky.

Your other point is quite ridiculous to bring up on a site like this? Forgive me the jab at your typo, but you are in fact one of the "reatards" using a site like this in the first place. There isn't some great moral high ground to take, here. You've been using the site since 2018 according to a quick peek. You're a pirate on a piracy site, that's mad at other pirates for piracy. Grow some self awareness and beat yourself over the head with it.

Double-page supporter
This is really pointless, these chapters are already reuploads of perfectly fine chapters, and if not only that, normally, at least on most other series, the Mangaplus links (which aren't even 'proper' reuploads) get removed anyways. Literally no reason to add these.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro IMO ethics and law are not interchangeable concepts. For instance, ethical people use marijuana today both in places where it's been legalized and in places where the laws are moronic. I don't, myself, but there's never been an ethical basis for treating it differently from alcohol, which I do imbibe somewhat.
Piracy is a concept based in copyright law. Is it an ethical concept? Well, that's a bit more fluid. For one thing, copyright law has seen massive transformations in the past few decades. Fifty years ago, there's pretty much nothing about what scanlation sites do that would have been illegal--so, would it have been ethical then but no longer ethical now? I don't think it's really defensible to claim that all violations of copyright law are morally identical and that the moment you're violating the law all actions become morally equivalent.

Dex-chan lover
@Purplelibraryguy I dunno man, all I'm trying to say is people like the guy I replied to are hypocrites about this whole thing. I don't really care about morality or ethics in general, because I feel like that's always pretty fluid. It could change on a dime.

Ten years or so back, that guy calling everyone he was arguing against in here "retards" was basically nothing unusual, it was insulting sure, but people use insults all the time. Now it's practically a hate crime. Meanwhile, it shares basically the same root in that use of the word as anything like "dumb" or "idiot," but we're still okay with those. They're acceptable insults, as it were, despite that same basic origin story being shared among them and "retard." I find this extremely hypocritical too, but I'm more likely to get called a big stupid idiot than get anyone crusading against the dreaded R word to realizing they're doing the same thing by calling me that.

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro I guess what I'm getting at is that it's not necessarily inconsistent to not care about piracy per se, but still care about how the piracy is done, such as manners between people doing the pirating.

Dex-chan lover
@Purplelibraryguy I suppose even if I don't personally follow them myself, I look to the established rules as what is considered "okay." Super loose interpretation of what is and isn't okay I guess, lot of room for subjective things here, but sort of a "personal responsibility" take on it maybe. You mentioned marijuana earlier, that's a good example for me too. I did first try that when it was absolutely illegal here, and I knew it was. So, I was doing it despite knowing I could potentially get in trouble. Not agreeing with that law, not following it, but understanding "Yeah, this could go bad for me."

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro I can see that approach. I'm arrogant, and kind of a politics/economics nerd, so I tend instead to go by my personal judgements about what is okay, with little regard for either law or community beliefs. I won't always act on those judgements (like say if it would get me arrested), or rub people's nose in them, but how I form my beliefs is very much a matter of personal study and thought rather than accepting laws or norms.

Users who are viewing this thread