Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Harem is truly the death of good manga. Seriously, if you're going to do a harem, do it from the start so people know not to bother with it. Don't start with an interesting premise for a romance and slowly introduce new love interests, who everyone knows have no shot of winning, and therefore won't be invested it. The only way I see this being salvaged is if this new girl already has a boyfriend, or if they introduce another male character to balance out the cast.

Contributor
She's cute, but all the girls so far have been cute. Why do I want her to win, give me something to work with here.

>"Hello, Sir or Madam, I'm going around distributing the neighborhood circular and-"
>Oh god it's that cute boy from this morning.
>And he's wearing traditional japanese clothing!
>FUCK ME DADDY, RIGHT HERE ON THE DOORSTEP

I should probably be pissed that this is turning into a harem, but I like this girl.

Dex-chan lover
I knew it - it's another one. And it's a weeb too
- oriental headband
- mutters "Sekigahara" (decisive battle to decide on which faction to succeed Toyotomi Hideyoshi, so a Sengoku nerd probably) on waking up
- likes Japanese garments

only thing left now is her taking every chance to compare everything with "Bushido"
APELNo6.jpg

I'm out. I signed up for a relaxing romcom. The valentine arc was already the peak harem experience that i could tolerate and now they're adding a third girl? The moments with the main girl are cute and what drew me into the manga but I dont want rotating jealousy arcs or the MC falling into provocative situations with the other girls. I never understood the appeal of harem over a rotation of various couples (ala Tsuzure Children or even Kaguya). It was fun while it lasted bros

Users who are viewing this thread