Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 3 Ch. 25

Double-page supporter
@graywing I don't think so. Highschool has 3 years in Japan, and the senpai was in her 2nd year while everyone else was in their first year if I'm correct.

Sure it's technically a harem. But let's be honest here. They can add 2000 Girls
But the winner has been decided since day one. And i am happy with that. 😁

I'm glad that the author isn't messing around with the pace and we're already on the second year. Makes me pretty happy.

Dex-chan lover
Lady Killer Tsubasa strikes again. Hopefully this manga's title will soon be "Dosanko GF is Mega Cute".

Fed-Kun's army
I can't say I like the way the author's changing MC's hair like this. Looks weird.

Double-page supporter
Honestly don't mind if the art is whack. Not gonna complain when I can't draw for shit. And also the manga overall is great and im really liking the progress we got in the last two chapters

Dex-chan lover
It's a manga, I didn't doubt for a goddamn second that all the major characters were gonna be in the same classes.

Sgt Frog (Keroro Gunso) does the same gag with the Hinatas. (Aki + Hana had Fuyuki and Natsumi. Their names embody their personalities, though we've never seen Hana) @INeedHealing

Double-page supporter
what the? new school year already?

And his hair does his hair changes? it become uh afro-ish?

Will mattsun ended up with akino?

Fed-Kun's army
Getting put into the same class was a bit Deus Ex Machina but I'm glad to see our boy showing solid character development thus far.

Dex-chan lover
@Kazuraki He is the guy that said insensitive things to Fuyuki after she botched her valentine's day chocolate.
He apologized for that not long after and became Shiki & co friends.

Users who are viewing this thread