Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 3 Ch. 25

(Fuyu)ki = winter
(Aki)no = fall/autumn
(Natsu)kawa = summer
Haru = spring

He said spring is his favourite season. New girl incoming..

Aggregator gang
nah, that crosswalk flag isnt an isekai exclusive. Generic dramatic traumatic dramatics use/overuse crosswalk flags too.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't he the guy that talked shit about the bought chocolate and them apologized for it?

Dex-chan lover
@RigobertoParedes @Ingway

Yep, he's the one who put his foot in his mouth about Fuyuki not making homemade chocolate for them like she normally did on Valentine's Day. He realized he fucked up afterwards though and asked Shiki's advice on how he should apologize and has been hanging with the group ever since. You can see it in 21.5 and 22.

Wait, what the hell happened to the art?
Did someone point out to the artist that the characters are too lanky with heads too small, and so he decided to take it way into the other direction?

Dex-chan lover
Maybe I'm less nitpicky but I don't really notice all these things you lot gripe about. I just enjoy it.

Dex-chan lover
dude's hair style is changing. sometimes from panel to panel.

Glad I'm not the only one that caught the seasonality of the names of the forming harem- I agree that we've got a fourth girl coming.

When reading the comments in the raws did someone mention the art falling off a bit. I didn't really pay attention to it but when I go back and look at the first few chapters and I look at the last few, it does look like the "style" of the art has changed... a little more "cutesy" as mentioned in a more childish look to them?? Or has the quality of art has changed and much less detail... looks kinda rushed.

I love the story though so hope this manga continues on to it's natural end. But I kinda like the art from the beginning chapters over the recent one.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like the artist went in a "moe" direction. Same thing happened with Hajimete-no-Gal. Also, did the senpai tutor graduate?

Users who are viewing this thread