Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 3 Ch. 25

Contributor
@KrisOriginal Oh yeah, I forgot she was a year above them. If they're in year 2 she shouldn't have graduated yet but it does make sense why she wasn't relevant this chapter.

@mrmm Their style remind me of a mix between 70 - present. It's kinda weird but interesting. However it went so fast.
Do classes always get rearranged every year in Japan? Is that a thing anywhere else, too? When I went too school, I was with the same people until I graduated - well majority.

Dex-chan lover
This Manga's protagonist design is all over the place. It's one thing if it was just the hair but it feels like he's de-aged four years.

Double-page supporter
@Seran61 Back in my school days In my country (not Japan) , the class is rearranged every year. Well, I got into a kind-of-special class so my classmates are pretty much the same.

Contributor
@Tamerlane Like every manga does thing with names having relation with personality. That's why LN progonist have generic names.

@mrmm Ah okey. Thanks for the answer. It's weird to me, because I don't see any reason to do it.

Dex-chan lover
is it just me or did MC grew an afro because damn he's starting to look like that singer from Bradio

Power Uploader
1st, it's weird to read about rearanging classes when in your system you basicly spent your whole school life with same people if you don't transfer by your own choice.
2nd, art style really depleated from sharp to cute, I do belive this is due to serialization. But in this chapter all looked few years youngen than in 1st chapter, lmao

@chusetto The MC is a legendary Transfer Student*, he started in Winter, and the Japanese School year starts in April, so only about 4 months has passed.

* I'd never heard Transfer Student until I started watching anime, it isn't used much in my country.

Users who are viewing this thread