Hokkaido Gals are Super Adorable! - Vol. 4 Ch. 30

Bloody hell, what was that, I was going to meme how tsubasa ia a man of culture on his thoughts about GyaruMom, or that funny Fuyuki wagging hair, but no, drama happened 😡.

Dex-chan lover
Yo, His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
He only got one shot, one opportunity once in his lifetime
He let it slip.
The end.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Y u do dis author?
I can't keep reading stories that have this type of setup where one of the 2 leaves for a while, i can't. Please change your mind, best girl!

Group Leader
Well, that was unexpected, but it still is a bit of a cliché. Now Tsubasa can concentrate on the rest of his harem without the best girl around to make him feel guilty.

Ah yes the cliche that will span many chapters and end up either with tsubasa confessing and it's the end (?), Fuyuki going abroad, or somehow They don't end up together but she doesn't go abroad for some reasons.

Dex-chan lover
"Pulling this cliche will probably cause the rating to drop by one point lol."
-Eonlars

Too obvious and too cliché... I guess now author will introduce last girl as each name is based on season and we are missing one.

Yeah he was a coward, but I hope the author does not pull a dick move of "guess I'm not leaving" or "confess and she leaves but they get married at the end cus the relationship was stablished" or "she'll come back in a year but they confessed so they'll be together." or cus Tsubasa is riche ass he'll be like "I'll go with you".

Basically I just want this girl NOT TO WIN just because this clichéd shit.

Oreimo ending people. Never forget.

Double-page supporter
well i guess you can't be on a roll 100% of the time.

we'll come back though. it's cliche for a reason.

Dex-chan lover
So she leaves for a while, giving him a chance to date senpai, then when she goes off to college and breaks up with him MG gets to come back and take her place. Gamer girl plays third wheel forever.

Users who are viewing this thread