Hokkaido Gals are Super Adorable! - Vol. 4 Ch. 30

Okay, I'll be back once Fuyuki is back. She's the reason I started reading, the other girls just annoy me.

AHHAHAHAHAH AND I DROP THIS SHIT MANGA. FUCKING DOGSHIT AUTHORS MAKING SOYBOY CUCK MC'S FUCK JAPAN AND FUCK THESE DOGSHIT MANGAS

Supporter
Oof, yah saw that coming. They didn't resolve the other girl's story yet so it couldn't be a normal confession.

Dex-chan lover
Sometimes a story works best when short and sweet. This could have been that, should have been that. Adding extra girls as an excuse to make it run longer, in exchange for maybe having some kind of legitimate drama, was a dumb move.

Fed-Kun's army
I doubt this would get axed, isn't really popular in japan?

Contributor
LOL @ everyone thought who thinks this was because it’s getting axed.

The manga’s been selling more and more with each volume. It’s doing better than Mato Seihei no Slave right now, and that has 5 volumes out to this’s 3.

If I had to guess, this is probably being done for the opposite reason: just to keep the story going. It’s selling and selling well, and the mangaka needs to make a living. (Not like we’re buying the volumes anyway.) I have this opinion the axe is a blessing in disguise to most romcoms, and seeing the reception to this is why. (Starting at 8.46...)

Things did seem to be going too fast, so I wondered what was gonna happen. Can’t say I was expecting this, but this honestly kinda interests me. What will things be like without the main girl around?

Fed-Kun's army
@maelstroon

This is a harem manga, so she has to go, otherwise the rest of the girls won't have a chance. 😪

Users who are viewing this thread