Hokkaido Gals are Super Adorable! - Vol. 4 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
not really sure why everyone is so up in the arms about this development
i for once think that if the author has balls to go on with it and delve into long distance relationship and maybe splitting perspective between him and her each chapter to show what they are doing each day it could be a very interesting development and one that we havent seen i think in any manga

unless its just getting axed

Dex-chan lover
Why I smell axe here... No, you cant do this to us 😐 I'm really dissapointed with this route...
Dont wanna drop, but feels like I'm not even need to drop it, bcs it would be closed soon. Hope I'm wrong and author has some ideas how to figure out this stupid situation into something at least decent

Dex-chan lover
Part of me wants to say either she's not going to go through with it or she's staging it so he realizes his feelings.

Alternatively, she will go but not long term, or it will be like Hi-Score Girl, which will have that one heart-breaking scene at the airport

Also, stop with the axe-mongering. I don't think that's what is happening.

Alternative idea: the author is fucking with us all, and she really literally means she's going to be gone only for the next week. Or some similarly short period of time.

I'd both laugh and be pissed were this the case, but I'd prefer it over the more likely playing this straight because really, leaving it to the last minute to say a long-term goodbye to a good friend is pretty shitty. And it'd be entirely acceptable for one of the other girls to make a move and make it work, and his neighbour has the motivation and courage to do so, and should.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone asking whether this'll be axed, the circulation last month( May) was ~100.000 so it's very unlikely an axe is anywhere on the horizon. If it is, then it's because of whatever circumstances the author may have and not because of popularity...

that's kinda trash tbh. She's suddenly moving abroad? Just like that? Aren't they just typical middle class folk who love their own area? what the hell?

Dex-chan lover
I can't help but laugh at all these people being up in arms and unfollowing/ dropping this.

Tossing away the Main Heroine for probably a year or more is a weird decision, she's the main manga selling point rn, with 3/3 covers. We'd then follow a depressed MC and the other girls that aren't nearly as charismatic. And it wouldn't change the fact that we know they don't stand a chance in the end

Dex-chan lover
Author pulls Study Abroad attack, its mega effective T_T.

Yet another study abroad manga. I wonder what is the reason? Do her father need to move abroad for work? I think we don't know what he does for living and mom doesn't look like she is working.
I mean its not like FMC is a genius, she is rather bad at studying so its not her choice for sure.

@megaretard

tbh this series was never some fantastic logical narrative, its really just cute/fun slice of life with no real direction.

dont get me wrong, i get where youre coming from, its just that if we are being honest this isnt exactly out of character for the series

aight, so main heroine with humongous milkers is gone, so now the MC is gonna be rotating bitches for like 200 more chapters, while staying only “as friends” with all of them, until it gets axed.
Way to ruin the premise of the whole thing, dam

Users who are viewing this thread