Hokkaido Gals are Super Adorable! - Vol. 4 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
At first, i didn't believe there would be a pink-colored torii.

After a quick google, it really exist. Goddamn japan, you go

Fed-Kun's army
any guy in his position would do the same, they're close friends atm and if he were to say 'oh we look like a couple' and she were to friendzone him that pain would fucking kill them, but since were the omnipotent reader we know she like him so its obvious to us that if said that they'd be dating but hes also got 2 other gals vying for his attention and that hes close with. But kudos to shiki for realizing he kinda fucked up versus being the usual dense ass mofo mc

Dex-chan lover
I dropped this series upon seeing third girl appear but kept it in my follow list, occasionally checking out the comments and having a quick skim of any chapter that seemed to have an unusual number of comments (either overall or within a time period). And you know what? I made the right call 6 months ago; this manga makes Goshusho-sama Ninomiya-kun or Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi's 6/10 look harsh...

Aggregator gang
y2d475s3qmc21.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Like half the comment section in 29 already said, this was to be expected.

Also Tsubasa having no balls is the 100% cliché trope. At least the author is telling us outright they wanna be finishing this up within the next 3 volumes.

Dex-chan lover
This is very much bleh.
Let's ignore for a moment the completely moronic protagonist.

Leaving to study abroad ? Really? At chapter 30? This fucking SUCKS. I could sort of understand something like this at chapter 100, or 150. But this shitty development is so bad, I'm dropping this shit.
As someone else already said, this really feels like a forced plot development so that the other girls can get a chance.
Which basically means, the author paced the story so BADLY that he had no other recourse than to send the main girl away. Because else she would "win" immediately

Unfollowed.

Users who are viewing this thread