Hokkaido Gals are Super Adorable! - Vol. 4 Ch. 32.1

AN AIRPORT CONFESSION GOLLY GEE WILLIKERS I DIDNT SEE THAT ONE COMING? HOW DOES HE COME UP WITH THIS STUFF? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Dex-chan lover
A fucking chase to an airport confession? How many cliches could you put in one manga, dear god. And they haven't built this up AT ALL. What a shitshow.

Dex-chan lover
Do we know if this got the axe or something ?
i don't get why it all went end game
Might be just the natural resolution the author wanted to write, but feels rushed to me
Plus it denies the others heroines i was quite fond of :(

Dex-chan lover
The hell his dad is hotter than him!?
Can we change MC at this point haha

Dad is a real bro...

...like, actually the MC's older brother. I mean look at him, does he look old enough to have a kid that age?!

ChadDad is the hero we need, can we get the story about him instead the son?

Damn, Dad looks good. I am now aspiring to be like him. Best hair, though.

@alacaelum
Is this really the end or people are just being overly dramatic?

What would be the point of a time skip in the middle of the second year ?
Why would the author give her a consistent motivation to leave ?

If she really changes her mind after the confession, it would be pretty dumb tbh.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, Shiki. Of course she hates you now. Dipshit. Also, the big panel showed very well how much the art has changed. And now these divided chapters. I think it's still taking too much toll on the author's health.

Dex-chan lover
It will either be
1. She accept the confession and SOMEHOW cancels the Korea exchange and stays in Japan
2. She accept the confession and timeskip happen, epilogue arc, and later down the chapter she reunites and goes "Kept you waiting huh?"
3. She accept the confession and the manga ends right there and pulls the "Its up to viewers interpretation" bs

Tbh it will be funnier if she rejects but this is not Gainax

Fed-Kun's army
Three cheers for Chad Dad!

CHAD DAD!
CHAD DAD!
CHAD DAD!

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@remiska posted:

so is it confirmed that it was axed? or is it just speculation?
Aside from people assuming it based on the way the story is going, there's been no official indication that the series is even wrapping up, never mind axed

I can see why people would speculate it, but it is a bit weird to me that the author wouldn't mention it if it was ending

Group Leader
You know, I thought I wouldn't be able to read the raws for this because of the slang/accents, but I just glanced at them, and nope, it all looks like normal Japanese to me -- if it is accented, I can't tell -- So I'm guessing the dialogue quality is more thanks to the people working on it rather than any overt stylistic differences on the author's part. Big thanks to them for that: the way the characters talk in this manga is one of my favorite parts about it and has definitely made the experience for me. Thank you for sharing.

Users who are viewing this thread