Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable! - Vol. 6 Ch. 49

Dex-chan lover
@Jaymson I agree, the most cliche shit will happen for sure lol. There's just no way the MC won't be in Hokkaido in a manga called gyaru in hokkaido.

I originally loved the first like 20 ish chapters of this manga, and fuyuki is best girl that deserves better. If this shitty mother arc doesn't end in the next few chapters im dropping this garbage since the romance feels like it's dried up and now it's pointless drama that, once again goes nowhere

I mean even if she was into shiki like that. You'd have to be blind not to see the red flag of involving yourself with his mom.

Some parents try to play match maker in a doting way but the vibe she gave off in this chapter is a issue.

Not to mention idk what kind of money she has to be fakimg illnesses. Hospitals bills are crazy expensive.

Dex-chan lover
Ok..........
I would have been turned off immediately if my gf's mom was like this.
I mean whatever right, lots of people have bad in-laws, but like wowwwwwww
they haven't even dated and she's like MAYBE M A R R I A G E ?
If I was about to start dating a girl and her folks were like that I would have NOPE'd out immediately

Wtf happened to this series lmao? It went from pure fluff and actual good romance at the start to generic drama and manipulative craziness. Feels like this is gonna get axed, which would be a massive disappointment.

I don't know why everyone is 'feels like it's getting axed' you all started saying that like 5+ chapters ago, if it were getting axed they would have wrapped it up in a couple chapters, they certainly would not be doing this slow plotline

Fed-Kun's army
For those complaining - remember MC is Mr. High Class. Piano lessons, tea service knowledge, and calligraphy...

It was always going to come down to the fancy FMC vs the down-to-earth girl. They hinted at it with the date they went on.

All mom is doing is getting this plot into gear so it can be resolved.

Dex-chan lover
You know it's a decent manga when people are ranting and raving about fictional characters, always makes me laugh so hard. Thanks for that people! :D

I’d be okay with mc with any of em, really. They’re nice girls and he’s a nice guy. 🤪

Dex-chan lover
What do I think?
You believe it is the Edo Era, and that I should bow and call you -sama.
You have forgotten that other people are not tools to be used as you wish.
These things show you to be a weak, small, and comically pathetic person.
Sayonara.

Man... I really, truly, despise people who try to utterly control the lives of others in that way.
Friggin Boomers.

Wait a minute, it's gonna be bi-weekly now? Sounds like it might have changed magazines or something. No wonder the direction of the Manga changed, mmaybe tthe aauthor has a different editor 😐😐

Double-page supporter
The mom needs to get dropped on her head. Why the hell is the entire family going with ther whims anyway? She can't do anything from her hospital bed, so they should just do what they want.

Users who are viewing this thread