Hokuto no Gun

Fed-Kun's army
Did this group got a DMCA? There are some series missing there and the rest got the chapters removed.

Hi! I've heard you do scans about old manga and you're great at it! The manga I'm suggesting you is "Chichi no Tamashii". It was a quite popular sports manga in 1968 and one of the first serialized stories by Weekly Shonen Jump. I'd be highly thankfull if you find it and translate it ^^

Thank you in advance!

Thanks for your work. Do you plan to release other Yokoyama Mitsuteru‘s historical mangas?

Double-page supporter
Just dropping by to pay my respects to the G O A T and manliest scanlation group! Thanks so much for pumping out top-tier quality work on your releases so far!

Thank you for your hard work! I just finished Kengan and now on to its sequel. I really liked the typesetting, the chosen fonts for the texts are so appropriate. Thank you for putting a lot of effort into your translations!

You're doing a great job with Dr. Kumahige, thanks for translating it, keep going !!

Dex-chan lover
About the man who killed nobunaga
This is truly inspiring and interesting manga, we can see some historical events from others perspective, what make it more intriguing is how this being made by extensive research so it's nothing wrong we read extensive history book but with more intriguing graphics, hope someday someone will pick this. Also for translating this thank you🙂🙏🏼

In this age and day of isekai themed manga, your group works is really a breath of a fresh air, hats off for your dedication to scan more classic manga.
Can't wait for your continuation work of Yume Maboroshi no Gotoku/Uesugi Kenshin/The Man who Killed Nobunaga. Cheers, stay safe and healthy.

I ll feel is a shame Super Doctor K had a really slow translation. Its the main problem when you worked with so many series. Need other fansub groups to colaborate cause its too difficult to followed those type of series with so many chapters.

Dex-chan lover
One of the Best Scanlation groups indeed! Hope to see more Ikusa No Ko Someday! God Bless these lads who translate these grand series! We'd have to learn entire new languages otherwise XD!

great group one of the few translating old stuff instead of generic isekai,etc but why do they have so many projects wtf you cant even tell if they dropped some or not

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread