Honnou Switch

Group Leader
Hello from CCS! This is another project we have picked up.

This is the project I have pushed for the most. I looked at the watercolour-style illustrations and instantly fell in love. It has quickly become a staff favourite as well, since it is wholesome and cute all-around. We hope you like it! Please also check out Pretend Lovers Serenade, another staff favourite!

Feel free to hop on our Discord to chat with the staff and other readers! We also post spoilers occasionally.
https://discord.gg/vdb9byu

I think people might misunderstand what smut means, this is not smut at all. Just because the couple has sex doesnt mean its "smut".

Hmmm... Maybe wait for more chapters? We tag it smut as it has explicit scenes with or without good storyline. Plus it came from a monthly mag that caters to mature women.

Group Leader
@burmn123 I think it's more like better to be safe than sorry, as we don't want a random 13 year old to be stumbling on this and read it.

@burmn123 actually I believe anything that’s 18+ and contains sexual scenes should be considered and rightfully labelled “Smut”. There’s obviously a spectrum for how intense it gets.

If you’re looking for something raunchier, you might want to look under Mature/ Ecchi/ Hentai tags :)

Dex-chan lover
Hyyym for now a nice and adult story with a nice art. I like that characters are not overreacting and behave like someone with a mature brain, not an overdramatic highschooler. I hope it will stay like that but after just one chapter you never know how the story would develop.

SO CUTE! Being childhood friends is the cherry on top and I just love their relationship. Such a cutie and hottie of a guy

Me encanto , interesante espero que no sea muy cliché ( que sean directos sin RODEOS ) gracias por subirlo

10/10 for our soft boy hijiri. He deserves like a hundred out of 10 but MD doesnt support overly supportive fangirl ratings. 10 will have to do

Also please note that the great thing about this manga is not just Hijiri. Koyori is def a character, she's adorable and relatable. This aunt started this series for hijiri but stayed thanks to Koyori. Their couple is so cute! 💓

Group Leader
...We're done volume 1, guys!!!

Well, I got chapter 4.5 (short extra) left to release tomorrow, but yes...!! First volume done! More to go till we catch up to the raws.

Again, our Discord is here if you wanna hang out and chat with other readers and CCS staff~
https://discord.gg/vdb9byu

Dex-chan lover
This is very nice. Sweet story, taking things back to the simple realities. And yes, the art is quite nice . . . sometimes the art, although thankfully not the storytelling, reminds me of Shimura Takako. I mean, I have a strange fondness for the way Shimura Takako tells stories . . . usually . . . but you need a strong tolerance for meandering and inconclusive.

Users who are viewing this thread