Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 1-bu 「Hon ga Nai nara Tsukureba Ii!」 - Vol. 1 Ch. 5.5 - Extra: Maïn's…

Fed-Kun's army
If only they knew the real Main died of fever and was replace by the reincarnation of a Japanese adult woman

Fed-Kun's army
@alexsdu I don't think that's happen because for her everything is new and she can't even feel anything for the family at first until she gets to know them

Dex-chan lover
holy crap, this family is so wholesome - Main better realize how lucky she is (rather than whining about not being born into a noble family).

Adult woman College Entitled girl is my guess...I have seen Rich Spoiled College kids in the real world that are scum.. I think that's what this is. It not bc she a kid its because as a Adult all she cared about was books not people. Karma they killed her!

She is pretty entitled. I mean, yes this is all still very new to her but she literally has a one-track mind that refuses to see anything but her goal. I hope she comes to love her new family and is humbled by all of this as well.

Fuck this site, pretending you can download when you can’t download shit, gotta set up a fuckin account and search for a god damn hour for something that doesn’t exist, fuck your online reading ugly ass bullshit interface. Fuck you liars

Dex-chan lover
Fuck this site, pretending you can download when you can’t download shit, gotta set up a fuckin account and search for a god damn hour for something that doesn’t exist, fuck your online reading ugly ass bullshit interface. Fuck you liars
lol, lmao even.

Users who are viewing this thread