Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 1-bu 「Hon ga Nai nara Tsukureba Ii!」 - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Toronbe Appear…

Double-page supporter
@Mentholatum Oof. Looks like my Japanese still needs some work. I’ll see if I can’t get that edited. Thanks for pointing those out.

Contributor
Ahhh.... The translator was taking a break, this is torture me.....
I know I shouldnt be selfish, the TL has a life too, I hope it woulndt be long...

Contributor
Lutz is such a good boy.

This chapter was sad, probably not the last one.

Dex-chan lover
"Tune in on the next episode of 'WHEN TROMBONE ATTACK!'"

Group Leader
Oh...so Toronbe is the cure, or at least the treatment, huh. Makes sense when you think about it: she has a "consuming fever" disease of excess mana...then there's a plant that consumes nutrients like hell...put two and two together, and you get the plant to mitigate, or rather consume the disease that's the result of her excess mana, like a heat sink in a PC.

Fed-Kun's army
@Harry_Dong
Except that a heat sink in a PC just disperses the energy without changing its form. Toronbe actually uses (magical) energy to grow. In this regard it's more of akin to a sacrificial anode or an ablative shield.

June?! You're killing me halting it just when she's on the verge of death yet again...It's the first time she's dying with Lutz if I'm not mistaken.

Group Leader
@Tanterei
If I'm getting this right, I think you've mistaken me for the scanlator of this manga, of which I'm not. Just posting my own opinion as a reader like anybody else.

Fed-Kun's army
@Harry_Dong

Sorry. That was a misleading way to use a spoiler. The spoilered part was meant for you and the visible part was a general comment.

Double-page supporter
She dies in the end, prepare for the feels.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

this child about to die any moment. what a depressing isekai

Lutz is best boy.
I almost cried just seeing him cry.

HE CARES SO MUCH QuQ

Users who are viewing this thread