Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 1-bu 「Hon ga Nai nara Tsukureba Ii!」

Dex-chan lover
@krutou I know you're jesting but I wouldn't put common sense and japan in the same sentence without any form of negation somewhere.

this manga is amazing, just kinda seems like the manga might break ur heart, but its still great

This kinda starts off a bit annoying with the book obsession going a little far before its reined in by the author getting more serious with the plot. The side characters are very loveable and I found myself drawn to them more than the MC.

One of the major issues that happens in the manga isnt really explained properly I think. As it becomes a major facet of the later story I'd like it properly expanded on but I'd guess that'd happen in the web novel. Though I'm not expecting much excitement from the world building.

Overall an enjoyable manga with cute art and a solid story.

Dex-chan lover
The level of the MC's competence changes in absurd ways as this story progresses.

Aggregator gang
the fact that they are like 6 years old is so mega unbelievable. why didnt the author just make them like 9?

Users who are viewing this thread