Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 2-bu 「Hon no Tamenara Miko ni Naru!」 - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - An Apprentice P…

Aggregator gang
Thanks and priase to you, TOOR Scans, for bringing this to us.

As for the chapter... kid, don't bother Myne while she's reading, especially if you're going to act like a brat all the time. While she probably should learn to restrict her death glare to genuinely serious moments like the end of part 1, the very fact that she can kill you just by looking at you should serve as plenty of incentive to not upset her.

Little thing coming through my mind while reading this chapter...
cBOP088.png

7FvDYjg.png

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch I doubt a single religion in the history of the entire mankind has ever depended on a bunsen burner. If people (at their level of technology) can't create a blue flame, it's all the more reason to say a blue flame is divine.

Dex-chan lover
I really like the shift in tone. I'll miss the business days. But the noble days looks awesome and interesting too. It's refreshing and doesn't drop into a cycle like how many stories end up doing. The only things that persist are the characters and Myne's cluelessness.

@RonBWL All is fine as long as it sounds cool to the Japanese I guess. ;)
Anyway thanks for your work on these last chapters. What a nice early present. Hope you all will enjoy your time off.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme but its not the god of the nice smelling cool looking flame
its the god of fire
his shit is red
why would you dress blue
it doesnt make sense

thats like worshipping the god of water in brown/black outfits because coke is good tasting water

Supporter
@Kampfarsch technically, blue is the hottest color, but I do get that it is unusual. I guess it's becausewinter or whatever is red, so they can't re-use it?

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch I'm not saying red wouldn't be better for the god of fire. However, in a certain twisted sense a fictional religion is more believable if it has details that don't quite make sense. Because the religions in RL certainly have plenty of such elements.

Users who are viewing this thread