Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 2-bu 「Hon no Tamenara Miko ni Naru!」 - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - An Apprentice P…

@kampfarsch "you really cant get blue fire without a bunsen burner so they dont know that"
You haven't seen much fire, have you?... There's this crazy new thing called a "candle." This mystical material known as "wood" also produces blue plasma as it burns under normal atmospheric conditions. Is the whole flame blue? No. The base is blue, I.E. the "source" of the flame. The god of fire would be the source of fire. Ergo, blue is the color of the god of fire.

It worries me that she skipped lunch, please someone don't let her get that bad habit... she is already sick...

Fed-Kun's army
@myomoon
If you haven't been told, and I don't think you have, read the synapses of the light novels from 1 and on, I believe that 'part 1' ended on the end of a ln too, so when it starts talking about the church, skim.

also, quite a bit was left out or not important enough to make it into manga pages, some things expanded upon, so it would be worth skimming from chapter 1 on till current chapter in manga, at least that's what I typically do when I pick lns up. just a heads up, and it looks like the ln translation has picked up quite a bit, the ln may get out translated by the manga, just looked it up,

80-81 is the chapter this left off on, would recommend at least skimming the earlier ones through.

Imagine being such a piece of shit that you make life worse for everyone around you but they put up with you anyway because your a little kid.

Fed-Kun's army
Delia's intro on page 25 had me wondering why she looked almost 'sultry', but I thought they just wanted her to look mature for her age.

...10 pages later, and it seems I wasn't just seeing things. That's some pretty good character design, showing her true personality with just her face.

Double-page supporter
I have to say it’s nice this world religion isn’t about the battle between light and dark like every other Iskiae religion is

Why do they keep calling her an idot, like, in their eyes, she's literally 7. Do you know any 7 year olds that aren't idiots when it comes to common sense?

Users who are viewing this thread