Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 2-bu 「Hon no Tamenara Miko ni Naru!」 - Vol. 10 Ch. 47 - A Raid

Dex-chan lover
Man, I can't wait for that scumbag viscount to eat dirt from below... Too bad it won't happen until a long, LONG LOOOOONG time in the manga... Maybe in the next volume of the english translation of the light novel or the one after... Possibly.. Hopefully..

Dex-chan lover
This goes to show what most isekai seem to not get, that what makes big spells really cool is when they show up sparingly, and gets used well.

OP isekai MC craters a mountain for the 10th time in one chapter: I sleep
Book nerd girl casts big magic once every 10 or so chapters: Real shit

Dex-chan lover
This goes to show what most isekai seem to not get, that what makes big spells really cool is when they show up sparingly, and gets used well.

OP isekai MC craters a mountain for the 10th time in one chapter: I sleep
Book nerd girl casts big magic once every 10 or so chapters: Real shit
delicious food is delicious, no matter how much time you eat it.
same with cool spells.

maybe u could be bored with it if u encounter it so many times.
nevertheless, it is still delicious / cool / whatever it is.

Dex-chan lover
delicious food is delicious, no matter how much time you eat it.
same with cool spells.

maybe u could be bored with it if u encounter it so many times.
nevertheless, it is still delicious / cool / whatever it is.
The difference is how weighty the event is. When there's too much spectacle there's no substance. When magic or special effects are shown too easily, they reduce how much details of the effect matter. At that point the delicious spells, explosions, or gunplay become seasoning for a vague representation of a power level. If that dish is good, it's the super-powers and not the spells.

Dex-chan lover
this is 2nd chapter of Silvester's appearance and I still detest him. but then we got some faceless (for now) character that actually want to harm myne. this faceless takes #1 spot of detestable characters now, but silv is still pretty high on the list

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! Oh man, what a note to end on. I can't wait for the next chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Man, I can't wait for that scumbag viscount to eat dirt from below... Too bad it won't happen until a long, LONG LOOOOONG time in the manga... Maybe in the next volume of the english translation of the light novel or the one after... Possibly.. Hopefully..
i mean in the LN he's already dead so.... to bad it left quite an impression on her but yeah quite a ways away from that one

Users who are viewing this thread