Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 2-bu 「Hon no Tamenara Miko ni Naru!」 - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The Third Atten…

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter
The little bits and details that make the story feel all the more fuller.
Damn this makes me experience all sorts of things, from "yeah get disciplined" to "nope not like that" and then "serve the bookworm" to "daw she like the dress"

Contributor
So much behind the anime, but i guess the manga will catch up before the third tv season.

Power Uploader
@Nick86 The manga will NEVER catch up, sadly. Not even the raw are up to the anime.

Ty for the translation!
All these little details left out in the anime make the manga more endearing.

Dex-chan lover
As much as I like this story, the author could have underestimated old civilizations a little bit less. Of course this isn't, by far, the worst transgressor, but still. The food past is the worst detail.

To the person below me, obviously it's not the same setting as old civilization, this is a completely new world with magic and monster. In short it's not our earth so don't think to hard and enjoy as is

aahhh really makes you realize the anime was just rushing through everything as fast as it can ://

@Kaarme
As much as I like this story, the author could have underestimated old civilizations a little bit less. Of course this isn't, by far, the worst transgressor, but still. The food past is the worst detail.

ahahahahahah
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeVcey0Ng-w

And the pig festival in winter in this series was pretty accurate. People can't be bothered to tend their cattle in winter, so chop chop.

Dex-chan lover
@APSINTHOS
Isekai Medieval Soup:
Code:
Put 3 portion of rock into the boiling water.
Stir until they won't break your teeth.
Add some moss to add some flavor.

Dex-chan lover
@APSINTHOS Most of the people in the past were poor, except for the elite. They would eat anything because they too often had barely enough to eat. They didn't throw the broth away. Like what the fuck? They ate soup because it filled the stomach, even if a part of it was just water. Still better than feeling hungry. Not to mention boiling vegetables for a longer time allowed the guts to extract more energy out of it.

Users who are viewing this thread