Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 2-bu 「Hon no Tamenara Miko ni Naru!」 - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Writing Boards…

Dex-chan lover
Oh... Going by how she reacted to him, I guess Wilma did got used by the temple head then...

Dex-chan lover
Given the arc, are we now somewhere in the middle of the second season of the anime?

Fed-Kun's army
@no168_92
not by the temple head but yes she did get forced upon by one of the other blue robes. which once you learn more about her will only serve to piss you off. Besides the younger orphans, she's easily the second purest character aside from Turi. It should have been a national crime to even consider harming her.
She's like THE mom character to all the little kids, it's heartwarming every time you see her interact with them. Her backstory was the second time this series actually made me mad. The first being the head priest's attitude.

@SuperOniichan
iirc this take place around episode 6 or 7 of season 2.

Dex-chan lover
@SingLove An extra reminder of how dangerous it is to be a pure and innocent person in our world. Thanks for the clarification, I hope we get at least a third season as well.

Double-page supporter
Happy New Year everybody and thanks for the update.

Aw dang. This hits hard. Wilma will now be on the road to recovery with our bookworm. But before that though, her story will be told.

Hoping to see the D-bag highpriest gets some karma in the future.

thanks for the update and happy new year~

hope wilma gets treated well from now on otherwise (ง'̀-'́)ง

(Even if the translators don't see this message) Thanks for the chapter, one of the many series that makes reading warm and fuzzy.

Dex-chan lover
As someone whose it's draw worse than Myne or Tsubaki Sasuke, i can understand what they wanted to draw.

Wait! the anime cover more than manga? i kinda didn't like when that happen, the first reason why i started to read manga is to know what haven't covered in anime.(and i have problem with downloading or streaming)

Double-page supporter
I think the meaning of drawing is in an art pov, while the drawing of Myne is more of an amateur(?)

Aggregator gang
@SingLove To clarify on your earlier spoiler,
no, Wilma didn't get raped (there was a mistranslation in the anime about that). She was on the verge of being raped by a blue priest, but she was rescued just in time by the shrine maiden she was an attendant for. But being on the verge of being raped still traumatized the poor Wilma.

@ryouhira The manga usually covers much more than the anime, as the anime, especially in season 2, cut a lot of content from the light novels. But the manga is also WAY behind. For the manga, we still haven't reached the end of the first novel volume, while the anime covered the first 2 volumes (total for this arc is 4 novels, by the way).

Dex-chan lover
@xpsox I like the idea honestly. It gets out a long story faster, considering the younger generation gets to impatient and moves on to another thing if the current thing doesn't progress fast enough for their adhd like minds.

didnt realize that tis one is on chapter 25 already. Wonder if that me ans it is almost over too

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax: I don't think "Part II" is almost over, considering that "Part III", starts post
adoption of Myne arc
And the Current Raws are only upto the printing part (which i think the Anime already had covered). My guess it would take around 20-30 more chapters before "Part II" ends.

Users who are viewing this thread