Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 2-bu 「Hon no Tamenara Miko ni Naru!」 - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Preparing for …

Dex-chan lover
I feel like something is gonna happen when she goes to the star festival. Something always has to happen.

Dex-chan lover
I bet that unfriendly old noble has less responsibilities in his life than Main.

Being on top of the official english LN translation, it's so nice to come back and watch Myne be adorable. A big thanks to the whole TL team for keeping up with this series!

Dex-chan lover
Huh, the cover is now making more sense but we fear the context on the faces.

Dex-chan lover
@Xenopsyche
@Xcaliblaster

Yes, yes it is...
Oh, you want to know what is going to happen?
well... its actually a pretty big reveal but... if you really want some big spoilers here you go...
For most people, Taoh fruits are just like water balloons.
But Taoh fruit are actually Trombe seeds, so you can imagine what happens when somebody with a lot of magic throws them around.
Tentacle trees everywhere...

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzeal
That is not surprising
I'm already convinced that she is trying to
collapse the society by educating the villagers

Dex-chan lover
I felt foreboding even though this is beyond the parts I've read in the LN

Dex-chan lover
@Fuko

Well, she isn't planning to do it.
But its possible she might do so in her quest for books.
Honestly tho, it would not actually be that bad considering how backwards everything is.

😅

If your society survives only because most of the people are uneducated, maybe it doesn't deserve to survive.

Dex-chan lover
something gonna turn wrong when Myne and Lutz going out

i can feel it

Too many things without sense in this chapter. I hope the next one is better.

E.G. The chief priest not knowing what happens outside of his own temple every year. Or Myne that learns and agrees to something, and in the same chapter she behaves as it they both never happened. Or the priests' preference of having all the marriages in the same day rather than having them closer to the evening, when only the importance of the evening was explained, and not why they choose that specific day. Or why the nobles are fine with group marriage, instead of using their marriage to show off their superiority and wealth to other nobles. Or adding a second explanation of why she can't go, only to be ignored by the same person who explained it.

Contributor
@YuriIsTooLewd Its typical of LN adaptations, especially the ones with strong and detailed worldbuilding. They gotta condense it somehow, after all.

Users who are viewing this thread