Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 2-bu 「Hon no Tamenara Miko ni Naru!」 - Vol. 5 Ch. 22.5 - Christine's …

Dex-chan lover
I'm not tryna take a side with spoiled girl character B, but this is a really fucked up place to live.

I mean, you would never want to be anything but an upper-class nobleman, and even then I'm sure you'd have to worry about being mrk'd by one of your dad's high-class hookers.

Man, just fuck this place.

Dex-chan lover
i just reread this after going on a binge of part 2 of the LN and i found the attention to detail in certain parts of the manga really great. just as an example of this one in the last page you see Lady Christine with most of her Female Attendants you see Rosina and what looks to be like Wilma. To the side you also see Jenni (a character that we have seen but hasn't been named yet if i remember correctly) she's currently in the service of the High bishop (aka temple head) as such for those who know what happens from the anime you can realise the details of the drastic change in her enviroment.

Users who are viewing this thread