Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 2-bu 「Hon no Tamenara Miko ni Naru!」

Dex-chan lover
Just binge-read the entirety of Part 1, looking forward to more of this

Dex-chan lover
@4rcane I'm guessing it's a monthly release...
But interesting, what do you mean the scanlation died? It just started the chapter 1 about a month ago dude.

Power Uploader
@4rcane As stated in TL's note in C1, we're releasing monthly. C2 should've been out last week but I was sick and had to take 10 days off so it took a bit longer for us to complete it, which we're trying hard to, now.

Thank you for your hard work scanlators. You can never truly understand the depths of my gratitude

@RonBWL, Don't take it the wrong way, but... Why do you release this, monthly?
There about fifteen raw chapters out. Wouldn't be better to release those sooner if you can, instead of been fifteen months behind?

Power Uploader
@CouslandU Because unlike many groups that don't care about quality, we do spend our time to make the best possible release we could get, with our manpower. So yeah, with only 4 guys, there's not much we can do to speed up.

Thanks for the upload. Many ppl are so ungrateful! It’s very disrespectful to demand for more chapters when you’re reading sth they provide for free.

Thanks so much for the hard work and all you do! Super high quality scanlations, translations, redrawing, and everything; Already looking forward to next month!

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm why make a new manga page for season 2? Found it by accident...

Users who are viewing this thread