Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 4-bu 「 Kizokuin no Toshokan wo Sukuitai!」 - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Just Call …

Thanks for the translation! I appreciated the effort from the previous translator, but SO GRATEFUL that you're taking this on!!!

Dex-chan lover
Which is also how she feels about Wilfred. He’s just a kid and she’ll never see him as more than that, even if Sylvester does want them to marry

Considering she
refused to believe she's in love because her heart didn't LITERALLY make doki doki sounds like 'in the books' there's a huge ass gap before this gremlin ever realized her own feelings

the feeling that everyone else take a look and thought "yup she's in love"

Aggregator gang
Mana can't calcify, as that is specifically a process of calcium replacing organic material and turning it into stone. Mana solidifies.

Also "No matter how much you sleep, its too much" sounds super awkward. The first half would imply a follow up of "its not enough" not "too much."

Dex-chan lover
Where can I get the raw before this stories where charlotte got kidnaped?

Dex-chan lover
Man I still think the artist for part 4 was wrong. Probably harsh to say it is bad, but it sure isn't great. Rather wish they had waited since part 2 is wrappinf up and had her do it, but it is likely she is gonna be working on part 5 I think when part 2 ends instead sigh.

Fed-Kun's army
Where can I get the raw before this stories where charlotte got kidnaped?
Only exists in LN form for now. The part 3 manga is still very far from that moment in the story, even on the japanese release.

Dex-chan lover
Love aside, there's one thing that greatly restricted Myne's potential partner: mana level. Two people with huge gap in mana level won't be able to have children together, and consider she already had more than Sylvester while in her early growth period, her choice is limited to either royalty or another archduke-level.

Supporter
Considering she
refused to believe she's in love because her heart didn't LITERALLY make doki doki sounds like 'in the books' there's a huge ass gap before this gremlin ever realized her own feelings

the feeling that everyone else take a look and thought "yup she's in love"
In her defense, she had very poor (or perhaps exceptional) role models to compare herself to

it’s like how Cornelius didnt want to become a guard knight because he couldnt be as loyal as Eckhart

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for taking on this one! As an anime/manga only fan it's pretty disorienting to jump into a new arc like this, but having actually readable text makes it that much easier :thumbsup:

Pretty tragic to be left behind like that...it also makes me wonder, seems like the boys are entering puberty a hair too early? I'd have expected at least another year for Lutz.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for taking on this one! As an anime/manga only fan it's pretty disorienting to jump into a new arc like this, but having actually readable text makes it that much easier :thumbsup:

Pretty tragic to be left behind like that...it also makes me wonder, seems like the boys are entering puberty a hair too early? I'd have expected at least another year for Lutz.
If you haven't read the LN, you are going to get spoiled A LOT by reading this part 4 manga.
The part 3 is 5 volumes long in the LN, and the part 3 manga is still only at the middle of the 2nd volume, so there is A LOT left, so I would advise you to either read the part 3 LN before looking at this part 4 manga, or wait until the part 3 is done in manga / anime (which might take a while...)

As for the character's age, the Bookworm world has a year that is 420 days long, not 365 days. So the characters are actually older than their stated age in Bookworm years.

Group Leader
@bicyclebastard Little list of typos.
On page 20, "Arensbach" -> "Ahrensbach" (once). Same in page 21 (twice on that page), on page 22 (once). It is correcly spelled later on in the chapter.

You will likely face similar issues with other duchies name if you continue translating this part. I would suggest looking at the map on the LN from part 4, it will show the name of each duchy (Edit: seems like you already have that from your page 68). You might also try to get the page from Fanbook 3 which lists all duchies and their archduke candidates, should be quite helpful for the spelling of some ADC names.

Page 31: "After you complete your intensive lessons for the royal academy entrance exams": I think the term "entrance exams" should be changed, as it is quite misleading. There is no entrance exam to enter the RA. Ferdinand is just talking about preparing Rozemyne so that she can pass her first year exams before the end of the term.

Page 36: "Nikola" -> "Nicola" (it was correctly spelled on a page earlier as Nicola)

Page 40: "we trained only those were showed interest" -> "we trained only those who showed interest"

Page 41: "In return, I taught Tuuli and Lutz proper etiquette" -> perhaps it should be "we taught" instead of "I taught", as it is Fritz talking, and the one who was teaching Tuuli were Wilma and Rosina, not him
Same page: "They're selling well among the nobility" I don't know about that one, as I can't read the raw, but are they really talking about it selling to the nobility? In the LN, it is mentioned it sells well among the rich upper class, but that's among commoners, not nobles.

Page 43: "Johan" -> "Johann" (twice)

Page 70: "drastinc" -> "drastic"
thank you!! i have uploaded the edited corrections

Dex-chan lover
I'm happy to see some movement on Part 4 again. It was frustrating to see progress halt at 4 translated chapters, but the Tobooks exclusive were done all the way up to ch26. :wtf:

TL quality going up is a nice bonus. :win:

Dex-chan lover
it also makes me wonder, seems like the boys are entering puberty a hair too early? I'd have expected at least another year for Lutz.
Early onset puberty for boys can be as early as age 8/9..
Especially when conditions are .. not favourable for coddled snowflakes..., like in this world, where noble children are adult at 15, and lower status people may not even have this thing called "childhood" at all.

Dex-chan lover
I need help...
I connected the "grind grind grind" of panel #2 to panel #4 at the bottom.

Users who are viewing this thread