Honzuki no Gekokujou ~Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen~ Dai 4-bu 「 Kizokuin no Toshokan wo Sukuitai!」 - Vol. 2 Ch. 4 - The Start …

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!
First appearance of Gretia in the background serving tea to the Veronica faction.

Dex-chan lover
First appearance of Gretia in the background serving tea to the Veronica faction.
Nice. I missed her!
now if only Myne could take her in immediately…and perform a bloody carnival on her entire family

Fed-Kun's army
I love seeing flustered Angelica. Thanks for continuing to share your translation with us

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
There's also Matthias, Laurenz and Muriella.

There's 20 duchies, not 27.
The reason Ehrenfest isn't at the bottom right now is the civil war. Below them are 6 losing duchies and 1 neutral lesser duchy.

and there is our boy hartmut i'm suprised they dont show his art yet.

Hartmut first zealot of Rozemyne

Thanks as always for the translation. I hope the character info page gets translated also at some point.

@bicyclebastard Usual typos report
page 25: Lenore -> Leonore
page 25: (stenluke speaking) It' s -> It's (there's a space before the "s" that shouldn't be there
page 26: Lenore -> Leonore
page 32: Ehrenfest had ranked 13th out of 27 territories -> 13th out of 20 duchies (there are 20 duchies + the sovereignty which is not counted in the rankings)

Users who are viewing this thread