Hope You're Happy, Lemon - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Chap 3 and Kogahara(black hair girl) has yet to show any sign of romantic interest to either of them.

As of now, no evidence of a love triangle.

This is NOT me desiring a love triangle, it is just an observation of the plot as it is now.

Dex-chan lover
As per this chapter, it's so weird that the fake NTR thingy topic that was first shown in the series is currently swept under the rug and they act as if that isn't a big deal. While it actually was. Look, It doesn't matter if its a fake NTR or not, the story stays the same. She broke his heart, toyed with it, and said nothing for a very long time, made him doesnt believe in love till he met Kogahara.

And now, this witch is being portrayed to be a savior for him. And without any heavy thought whatsoever he just got down to knees for her help, the perpetrator of his broken heart. Plus, the author seems to give small hints that they will end up together. As someone whose close ones have been broken hearted here and there. This rubs me in a very wrong way.

The more and more I think about it. Wouldn't removing the fake NTR thing going to make this series much better? The story about them breaking up still stays but maybe the cause can be because they had an immature fight, or maybe she just had to move elsewhere and didnt want LDR but never contacted him again which led him believing their relationship was built up for nothing in then and led him not believing in love. Or maybe they tried LDR but didnt work and communication just dieded. Its just, looking at their dynamic in this chapter it feels fake NTR is a way over the top reason and not necessary. Especially when its never been brought on the table for now.

Welp, thats quite a long write, sry if its seems heated, its a very sensitive topic after all. All and all let's see how the story goes from here.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
She really didn't have any days open that weren't body swap days and the movie was only till the end of the week, how convenient.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, this caught me by surprise, knowing author oneshot I thought it was gonna go Yuri love triangle, but in the end it is not apparently, now I'm curious...

Dex-chan lover
Also, if you still love him WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BREAK UP WITH HIM?!
Given it's established that she lied about the cheating thing, it seems reasonable to assume that her motivations at that time are going to be an important plot point further on down the line. Gotta get world-building and relationship-building in to make sure we're emotionally invested in everyone involved before we revisit that moment!

Dex-chan lover
The ending shows her as an idiot in non-academic matters. Didn't she realize that he likes Kogahara? She was probably tricked into breaking up with him, realized the mistake she had made, but could no longer do anything about it.

Dex-chan lover
The ending shows her as an idiot in non-academic matters. Didn't she realize that he likes Kogahara? She was probably tricked into breaking up with him, realized the mistake she had made, but could no longer do anything about it.
It would be stupid if it was something like breaking up just because they do what he wants. If that were the case, she'd have to talk to him about it.

Dex-chan lover
Like guy above said, this looks like her "cheating" never happened. Idk how he can talk to her normally when she cheated on him and never talked to him again. (ik its probs a lie etc but he thinks its real). Man acts like shes just a best friend he hasnt seen in a while.

Users who are viewing this thread