Hope You're Happy, Lemon

I thought she got reason for dating 3 other guys (got threatened or something) but she brought on herself.

Dex-chan lover
And i'm here for it. Bookmarked.

419P2wkeoOL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

Double-page supporter
2 chapters in and it just seems kind of boring. Characters aren't especially good or bad. Story premise is being used too safely. Plot hook about girl being a liar isn't interesting at all. Who is this for?

Dex-chan lover
Idk why everyone is judging this so harshly so quickly. This has an interesting premise that could be used to be trashy (but still entertaining) or could be good. I think the plot hooks could be stronger, but the mystery of why they are swapping bodies and why Lemon lied to the MC are pretty interesting. That's why I'm glad that someone is scanlating this and I hope that they keep up the good work.

Like everyone else is saying this absolutely could turn out to be trash, really depends what direction the author goes. Personally, since Lemon is clearly the main heroine, i wouldn't invest too much into the other girl. She might have a legit reason to have dumped him or whatever and she clearly regrets doing that to him, so maybe it can be resolved some way. I hope they focus on Lemon as a character and make her interesting. But i know that the incels will cry about her dumping him in the first place, because anything other than a "totally realistic" love at first sight and stay together for the rest of your lives without any doubt in the relationship is unacceptable. To the guys who will never find love.

But i could also be wrong and this can turn out to be a dumpster fire like Domestic na Kanojo or Kanojo Okarishimasu.

Fed-Kun's army
In Brazil, around the 2000s, a film was made called "Se eu Fosse Você" (translated from BR Portuguese: "If I Were You"). The premise is the same: a couple swap bodies after problems in their relationship.

Sounds similar to the movie to me. And honestly, I like it.

In Brazil, around the 2000s, a film was made called "Se eu Fosse Você" (translated from BR Portuguese: "If I Were You"). The premise is the same: a couple swap bodies after problems in their relationship.

Sounds similar to the movie to me. And honestly, I like it.
okay, by the way, do you remember that chell from portal series was a Japanese Brazilian?

Dex-chan lover
Nah... I can see it coming... MC getting back with the person whose given them trauma... HELL no... I hope this Lemon bitch stays as a supporting character and get MC and his crush together

I bet his crush is the hoe and Lemon was just too nervous to be around him, so dipped out. Wasn't going to read this, but now I need to know what happens lmao

Dex-chan lover
another trash manga for the collection lets see how far this one goes

This is obviously trash.

The kind of trash that I then bookmark and come back every week just to see how bad it can get out of morbid curiosity.
might not be, she didnt cheat on him though, also nice to see they pussied out in naming this in english, I understand why they didnt use the original title but still...

She's great at cooking and goes to a prestigious university. She probably had to move, didn't know how to do a long distance relationship so she decided to dump him, using an ass of an excuse though.
I wanna know what thought process concluded with using the excuse of “I’m dumping you and btw I was messing around with 3 other guys. Bye!” The author is gonna have to jump through a LOT of hoops to explain that. If he gets back with her by the end, in spite of the trauma she caused him, then this will be a complete letdown. Like, there has to be point where she is confronted with just how much she hurt and scarred him with that.

Users who are viewing this thread