Horimiya - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - (Page 3)

I wonder where is hori parents. ALso they re really look like family, more or less, with souta more like the son

Aggregator gang
I’m liking this but the pacing is pretty fast. Only the third chapter and it’s like those two have been close for months.

Dex-chan lover
The tattoo and piercing thing being secret kind of makes sense to me given how strict Japanese schools are (they might even try to make you dye your hair black if it's not already naturally so) I guess, but it continues to boggle my mind that he probably can't go to public pools and onsens and shit like that at all either because of how ridiculously narrow Japan's view is on tattoos in general. They get so set in their ways on some of the weirdest things over there and everyone excuses it as "part of their culture," but I guess this just seems irrational to me. Some nerd could get a pikachu inked on his shoulder and boom, no more entry to the local public bath for you, tattoos are for yakuza you degenerate.

Supporter
Don't break the vibes Tooru you attempted-vibe-breaker!!
But low-key Tooru seems like a good dude.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel bad for the rejection, but I already see his true ship in this chapter. And I like how Tooru isn't that cliché type of guy where he thinks that he's better for the main heroine than the MC.

Hori just said she is happy that she is the only one who knows about this side of him... and he immediately shows someone else

Users who are viewing this thread