Horimiya - Vol. 11 Ch. 73 - Before and After

Aggregator gang
"We're not dating, but we're more than friends." What, best friends?

Dex-chan lover
Best friends is definitely not the term for this. Best friends would have platonic love, or love between friends without the aspect of physical attraction coming into play. We already knew she liked him, and we see that he is at least noticing that he now thinks of her as something more than a friend. There isn't really a good term that I'm aware of for where they are right now, most of which are all or nothing compared to their situation, or include a physical relationship they simply don't have with each other. The best I can do is call them indecisive until one of them either makes the confession or simply accepts that this isn't going any further than friends.

Dex-chan lover
It will probably go like, "I know we got the ceremony and the ring and everything, but I'm not really married to Yoshikawa y'know"

aaaah yuki is so cute, definetly my top choice. kinda wish she was the mc

Dex-chan lover
i mean, realistically, just because they're close and of the opposite sex, doesn't mean they have to date..
not even sure if she actually likes him and vice versa

Never been a fan of Yuki. Nerdy girl (Kouno?) is such a wasted character!

Fed-Kun's army
@Nohrin same, I wonder why on earth does she ranked 4 in the character popularity poll when I'm finding it hard to find a single thing likeable or relatable from this girl...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah bro but what if she gets together with someone else ? You think shes gonna be coming over and showing you all this hidden sides of herself ? What an idiot.

Group Leader
"I glad that you're having our second kid, but just so you know we are not dating okay?"

Probably go like this along the way.

Fed-Kun's army
Something about girls having their hand completely covered by their sleeves makes me wanna protect them.

Double-page supporter
Just casually patting her to calm her of and next panel she is in a different state of mind ... manga logic ... if only real world would be that way.

Users who are viewing this thread