Horimiya - Vol. 13 Ch. 94 - Campus Tour (2)

Dex-chan lover
There's something more than just ddos going on here. I read this chapter, tried to comment, but was told the chapter was deleted. I went back to the series title page, and there the chapter still was. I clicked the chapter again, it (re)loaded (or at least tries to load under the ddos), and here I am in this comment thread. I hope this isn't a sign of database corruption.

Anyway, I don't quite get the situation with the middle school kid. Wasn't he just looking up to Iura? Maybe I'm remembering wrong because now Iura's behavior suggests the kid is all gay for him, and that's why Iura is trying to avoid him.

Fed-Kun's army
@Anonymous24 They explained it in the news posts. Site almost outgrew free Cloudflare plan > DDoS attack slowed the site down and pushed traffic over the edge of the plan > Cloudflare billing maintenance started during the attack, so plan can't be changed for several days. Until they can upgrade to a paid Cloudflare plan the site will be slow.

Dex-chan lover
I really think they should switch this to a weekly or biweekly release, because as a monthly, with this kind of dragging, people sooner or later will loose interest, and it will get an axe.

Dex-chan lover
The first few side characters were ok, but this series is scraping the bottom of the barrel for side characters now.

I wish it would just focus a bit more on the two mains and their story... It doesn't feel like Horimiya anymore....

I like horimiya even though they don't focus on the main couple. I really like these side characters.

I actually love the side characters even though Hori and Miyamura are supposed to be the focus, it's nice to be able to flesh out the side characters for a while

Also, what do they mean when they're saying "No way...was that...HIM?" I'm not sure I get who they mean or what event they're referring to

Multiple chapters focused on side characters and i still can't remember most of them. I like this series because of Hori and Miyamura..

i still laugh at these chapters but i dont know any of the characters besides the main 6 or so

@GACT @redmikan
As far as I remember, Iura told(or asked for advise from) his friends, hori &co, regarding his little sister, cuz she’s upset with him...she brings this guy home and he ends up liking her brother more than her , as he interrupts them .
Also, hori totally relates to the situation, cuz she doesn’t want her boyfriend to be taken away by another guy (lol)

Fed-Kun's army
@GACT @redmikan
At the very least, try to reread the previous chapter if you think you don't remember what is going on in the current arc...

BTW, one of the funniest chapters among the last ones. But I feel that it's going to end somewhere around chapter 100. It's already the end of their third year.

Dex-chan lover
@ArpanaR Thank you for explaining. (^_^) Just personally speaking, Horimiya doesn't update nearly often enough for me to remember this many side characters and slice-of-life incidents.

Users who are viewing this thread