Horimiya - Vol. 14 Ch. 108 - Ikkun

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chapter and *amazing quality*!

I always look forward to your releases, dem sfx always look good and I don't remember ever finding any mistype or anything similar... *v*

It's great that you're feeling more confident now, and I hope you'll continue that way 'u'

Hopefully I'll read many more chapters scanlated by you and your group ^^

Contributor
Thanks for the great work, and let it be know. That we appreciate your work.

Hori is the ultimate verse.

Thanks so much for 6 years of incredible scandalations Moose! I haven't said it every chapter but I'm deeply grateful for all you've done for the community. Hope you understand just how many people appreciate what you're doing!

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
The smirking happy Hori made me snicker out loud.
Hori-trolly indeed.

Double-page supporter
You're one of the few non-bullshit scanlation groups that consistently puts out high quality translations of good series; you guys are the scanlation version of what Supreme would be if they were anything close to the quality they value their products at.

When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all. A lack of thanks is shitty, but just because it isn't voiced, it does not mean there is no gratitude.

TF you mean not worthy? TSP has been the gold standard for scanalators to look up to for a long ass time. keep up the good work <3

Dex-chan lover
bro keep it going, your works on Horimiya is one of the best I've seen
those redrawn sfx as well, they are damn smooth and hella well done, I hardly find any scanlators nowaday that spend times to redraw the sfx, only those really big groups
as always, thanks for the chapter 🙏

TSP

Group Leader
From TL:

@zdarkbrz_816 @Kisato @ppserica @TimeShifter @earl @ritoshishino
Thank you for your kind words!!

@Yautja When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all. A lack of thanks is shitty, but just because it isn't voiced, it does not mean there is no gratitude.
I suppose! Gratitude is always appreciated, but it doesn't tend to be a huge motivational factor for me. I suppose for me it's a feeling of internal dissatisfaction.
Like, I feel inside I could do better but am still groping to figure out the "how."

@bootybutts
Thank you!! We generally only compare ourselves to the official releases, since our primary motivation for doing licensed works is our feeling of dissatisfaction with the official release.
I think there is still lots to improve upon, but it's nice to know that people think kindly of us.

Users who are viewing this thread