Horimiya - Vol. 14 Ch. 108 - Ikkun

yea this is weird cz in the original web manga hori met miyamura's mom not long after they started going out. i remember it was when she's in miyamura's room. and then they met in the store too

Dex-chan lover
I like Hori's S side more then her M one.

Thx a lot for the translations brother youre doing gods work.

Thank you very much for the translator team for letting me know such an amazing manga. Because of you guys, I started to collect this manga the moment it got to my country. Keep up the good works and don't forget to take care of yourself 😊

Fed-Kun's army
So she's using her sadistic side to tease Miyamura to get him mad and to also satisfy her masochist side. Genius! xD

Moose!! I've been struggling with depression my whole life and Horimiya gives me so much cuteness and happiness and love and realness I really appreciate you guyses hard work so much. I hope things always get better for you!

page 10 : Why is Miyamura threatening to call Ishikawa "Flavor of the month"? Is there a joke I didn't get/ forgot about ??

@Name1006 agreed. She acts like such a prick and doesn't have the nerve to apologize half the time. Im to invested at this point though to drop the series. the side characters make up for it

I feel like I have read this exact chapter, with the exact same jokes like threatening to call Sengoku a wimp and Ishikawa whatever because of a nickname, this all felt regurgitated

Double-page supporter
this chapter actually made me like hori a bit better. also shining souta is adorable help i'm dying

Users who are viewing this thread