Horimiya - Vol. 15 Ch. 116 - Yoshikawa's Daydreams

Dex-chan lover
I've forgotten all possible couples aside from the title one. Are there others? Are there not? This endless filler has made me forget it.

Thank god I’m not the only one who’s fed up with this

Thanks for the translation though you’re great 👍🏻

Group Leader
So they actually get togethet instead of pretending to be lover or what? I like Yoshikawa for her goofiness but when it come to romance it was such a cringe.

images

M...m....mroing?
I'm currently in the state where I kinda get it but also not.

@TakeiDaloui
It's not even going anywhere. The actual story ended 60 chapters ago with the marriage proposal and there will be no other major developments.

That's how Horimiya's webcomic went, which this manga is adapted from. There are 140 chapters of Hori-Miyamura plot and then it continues with 500 chapters of random filler that never goes anywhere.

http://dka-hero.com/top.html

Dex-chan lover
Ah, but do we actually want this to keep dragging? Isn't it time to pull the plug? Everyone complains about axe-kun, but he protects us from manga zombies, those manga already dead inside that stubbornly keep shambling aimlessly around.
This one? It started rotting and festering a long time ago...

TSP

Group Leader
@Niblpa

We should've always included them... but we plan to always do so from now on.

Double-page supporter
man back when i first started reading this i thought this manga was really good at showing how relationships change over time and growth of characters.

now it just seems like bad slice of life. i'm not saying i want this is end with axe-kun, i'm just saying i want this to get better.

but it feels like i'm asking a lot.

Oh, everyone complains about this being dragged but I actually like it being this way? We have our couple got together and finished there. I actually enjoy them goofing around tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread