Horimiya - Vol. 15 Ch. 116 - Yoshikawa's Daydreams

Wait? Yanagi likes Yuki? Wasn’t it Toru? He first had a crush on hori, then yuki and him became a thing, but it was pretence, so we don’t know the real situation? -that’s what I remember.. please correct me if I’m wrong.

Ps, the guy in the end is Toru (the one asking to hold her hand)
And the guy in the library is Yanagi.
Yuki is the 1st name of Yoshikawa
-for those confused with the names
@TSP am I wrong?

Ahh thank you so much for this chapter! You guys probably won't see this but I'm really grateful that you guys are doing this :D

What made the Author do this?

I really liked Horimiya but now there hardly none of them which sucks. I know their relationship is done but it can still do a timeskip or something lol

Dex-chan lover
legit 100% forgot that anything was even slightly in the way of yoshikawa and toru

i really don't get some of these tl noises

TSP

Group Leader
@Melansjf

In between friend and lover, but slowly moving to lover.
They had pretended to date but I guess the idea is that it's becoming real overtime.
To be honest, it is kind of a mess and somewhat badly communicated in the writing.

Toru x Yuki is the main reason why I still continue reading this messy story- plot ❤️❤️ 😭😭😭

THIS COUPLE ARE THE REASON WHY I STAY FOR THIS MANGAAAAA 💕💕💕💕 and yes. I've been doing some rereading

Dex-chan lover
I love how she goes back to Toru to compare it with Yanagi's. Even though Toru's hand were cold at first, it gets warmer with Yuki around~ We're getting there guys -^^- (Wish they held hands though :( )

Shit. This triangle love haven't ended... Just confess already, Tohru!! 😟😟😟😟

But if Yuki’s hands got warm when she was with Yanagi, then they were cold with Toru, wouldn’t that mean she likes Yanagi?

toru and yuki are the better couple rn but why tf are they still trying to make this love triangle thing a thing???? it’s over

Users who are viewing this thread