Horimiya - Vol. 15 Ch. 118 - Valentine's Day (2)

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if it was a sacher cake, though they called it just a chocolate cake. It did look like a sacher cake. I haven't made one of those for maybe three years.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, and it's a bummer because while I do have a wacom, my poor laptop can't handle PS ;_;

Fed-Kun's army
Ooooh a cute chapter between Hori and Miyamura its always welcomed

Dex-chan lover
They are eating at miyamuras house but seeing a plate from hori's house makes him feel at home, at this point hes spends more time there then at his own house for sure

Uh, does anyone know what the chocolate hori made is called ... I really want to make it

Dex-chan lover
It stills pains me to watch Kouno-san in this kind of "romantic" chapters. To think she fell in love with Tooru but It will never ever be reciprocated is really sad tbh.

Same applies for Yanagi, he's a really nice dude who fell in love with Yoshikawa whom is in love with Tooru.

I normally don't like for rejected people to get together, but I woulnd't mind if both Sakura and Akane ends up together because they fucking deserve to be loved back. Is not about if it's cute or not, it's about justice.

Ame

Contributor
@Noshib Should be Nama Chocolate. The ingredients match what Hori had in the kitchen.

Dex-chan lover
I always come back to this for these moments between the main couple, side couples are good too... I just forget about them.

Dex-chan lover
Aaanddd they still call each other by their family name 😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread