Horimiya - Vol. 16 Ch. 119 - Heels

Sweet, can't wait for the anime. I want to see who they pick for the voice actors

This is one of my favorite manga and (for the moment) the only one that I have physical copies (because Komi-san isn't being sold in Chile) so when I saw the leaked front cover on last Wednesday I was jumping with joy. I'm so fucking excited for this anime

@zdarkbrz_816
If i follow you, the Horimiya anime adaptation is going to be the anime of the year? Because in order to balance all the stuff that's going on in 2020, it will have to be that good.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so happy Horimiya is getting an anime adaptation!!! It is one of my favourite, if not the favourite, manga!

I know close to nothing about the anime production industry, but just from checking the people working on this on MyAnimeList I have high hopes for the adaptation. All of them have a fairly decent experience. The staff members have worked on a few anime I have enjoyed in the past, you can't get wrong with people who have worked on "Your Lie in April", especially the music guy.
Both of the lead voice actors have a huge experience and some roles I can still clearly "hear", like Kairu Rena from "ReLife" and Asuna from "Sword Art Online" for the female actress, or the male protagonist from "Nisekoi" or Yuri(Russian) from "Yuri!!! on Ice".
Not to mention most of the staff and the voice actors have worked with each other before on some occasions, which is also a plus.
Overall, I hope it will be great.

Dex-chan lover
So after Valentine being the first proper "arc" in a while, we are back to the usual daily shenanigans. Not that I complain 😁 Though I think that with this whole adoption talk, they may actually get officially, officially together soon. Also, the cover of volume 15 leads me to believe we might get some progress on Yoshikawa and Toru getting together.

Dex-chan lover
instead of adopting each other...just get married and you'll both be the son and daughter of both families 🤣
*hint hint*

Users who are viewing this thread