Horimiya - Vol. 16 Ch. 121

Double-page supporter
I'm also like everyone else, the heck is going to happen to Toru x Yuki? T_T I followed this manga for them!! Why the heck did you just leave them to the dust?!
And Sakura x Akane!! They had so much potential!!!
Like if you're done with Hori and Miyamura, then please develop and flesh the side characters!!!! It's so frustrating they created a plot point only for it to leave it hanging!! That just leaves it at bad writing :mad:
If anything, I would pay to see an after story series where we follow Souta and Yuna! From that side chapter, they were so freaking cute!! x3

shieeeettt it is almost the end 😟
hope that we will get to see a satisfying end to this wholesome manga

AHHHHHHHH! I hope we get college life as well! Not ready for Horomiya to end yet TT^TT

Even if Horimiya is ending I'll always come back periodically and read the entire thing again.

Dex-chan lover
>they all would've graduated anyways

So really not much would've changed at all?

Not gonna lie, the last couple of chapters have felt pretty aimless... but I don't mind it. It's still a sweet manga. I just hope the ending will be more, uh, focused, for the lack of a better word.

Just start reading for this year because want to see the anime adaptation, and get the news this manga will finish soon, what a wholesome heartwarming story

That was such a sad world.
The one where none of them rlly got to b friends with the other gender. Or outside of their one friend.

Users who are viewing this thread