Horimiya

Lol the story ain't over yet tho. It's still marked as ongoing so we'll prolly get at least a few more

@Kally9012 if ur wondering about the anime you can put animetake into Google and choose the first link. U can find horimiya and a bunch of other animes on there

Double-page supporter
This series should have ended a long time ago hopefully it gets a decent ending

Weren't Remi & Prez dating before the whole HoriMiya things? So the latest chapter made a mistake, but I suppose the Author wanted to show how bleak our MC's there life would be, so he might have exagarated a bit.
Which group would our favorite loner be in during the trip to Kyoto? Would he be able to skip bath times?
Would our Cat Dreamer confess to Hori?
Would Hori break down under the stress of not going out with friends, since she needs to take care of her little bro?
Would her little bro still hang out with forehead flower girl?
If you bring in a "What If" chapter, at least be clear and show all the influence the characters had.

@_kuuhaku_ i had more the impressions that they "broke up" in miyamuras "what if" thoughts, given the shorter hair of remi(often a sign of "heartbreak" in anime and manga etc, for an image change) for whatever reason.

@zero101 I see, that makes sense. But I can't remember that they had any problems? Sure prez still had the bug thing & they his their relationship from prez's father, but I can't remember anything major that the friend group solved. But I think you are right with the breaking up thing, makes a lot of sense now that I think about the short hair and the she looked better with long hair comment.

Double-page supporter
Ok, I lowkey not been as big of a fan since chapter 50ish, but fuck me knowing that this shit is ending next month is fuckin sad. the New chapter was fire, and for once in a long ass time, miymuras inner monologues were nice. fire ass fucking chapter. sad to see this shit end

Double-page supporter
@kally9012 mangadex has some of the chapters not all of them, but they do have the final one, its chapter 141 or 140 dont remember

I dont know man... everytime i read this book i get so bored out of my mind, i cant do it anymore sorry

Users who are viewing this thread