Horimiya

😍😍bruhhhh i just came back after watching the anime trailer. all of us manga fans have waited for this moment forever😩

Double-page supporter
@Hello546

I'm not very keen on them but if you're curious you could check out the oricon charts. There's bound to be shoujo titles topping there

Thanks! I was wondering cause I would like to see the difference of tastes in what Japan vs Overseas fans like

Aggregator gang
Just a question,
are these guys ever gonna graduate? This feels like it's going on forever. I'd like to see what happens after they become adults.

Most of the manga was really good. Like a few others down in the comment section, I got kind of bored of it after chapter 90-ish. Slightly more reasoning in the spoiler. Warning, it's a bit of a spoiler.
I wanted to see Miyamura abuse Hori more. I can't stand it when Hori is left hanging. Like a dog laying on its back, waiting to be petted and the owner just looks at it and looks away. In my personal opinion, Hori got way too violent and out of control during chapters 100-114 and Miyamura needed to discipline her more and take control. I know there's many who don't mind this, but I really find it hard to read sometimes. Sorry, just felt like venting to a comment section.. Enjoy your reading.

coming back years later to reread this cuz of the anime trailer (thank god we're getting a full adaption this time). i remember loving this manga particularly for the characters. they weren't tropey at all and i loved how they were good friends at first. stopped reading midway cuz i got bored tho.

Man... What happened?

The first four volumes were legitimately fantastic with great and rather complex characters, but since then it has just been steadily going downhill.

Volume five just felt aimless, six and seven gave me hope, but now that I'm almost at volume 13 it is just tedious to read any more of this.

This must be what it feels to pass the event horizon. You're drifting aimlessly in space, time slowing to a painful crawl as any light and any hope that accompanies it fades.

Why did we never expand on the past of the male lead? Why has the female lead never met his family while hers is getting all the spotlight? Why are there so many secondary characters whose entire being I can sum up in one or two sentences and couldn't care less about?

Is this all really by the same author? I really wouldn't be surprised if someone told me the author wanted to end this series after volume 4, died sometime after volume 7 and the publishing company has hired someone to impersonate them to keep their cash cow alive.

Volume 1 to 4 — 9/10
Volume 5 to 7 — 6/10
Volume 8+ — Just don't read it.

I love this series, I just wish they could've switched up some content faster, like graduation

Fed-Kun's army
id rather a spin off that's "10 years later" then a time skip. time skips are the worst.

Users who are viewing this thread