Horimiya

Here i am, well.. this manga remind me to koi wo shiranai bokutachi wa, with less drama and ntr things (fk that manga, it's good but i can't breath at all). The story for each characters well good, again just like koi wo- ...
I wondering if author forgot about hori and miyamura already do *hu-uh* thing. *Btw it's obviously sex, right? Not just kiss and touch each other ... Edited: it's shounen huh.. what i'm expecting*

Dud, I'm so hyped for the anime airing, usually, I don't hype any manga adaptation 'cause it's so easy to be frustrated when it doesn't go like could it be; but, for this manga that I waited so long for a proper animation, there's no way that I no going be so hyped.

Aggregator gang
So, it starts off strong, but it gets more samey as things go on. There are a few pretty pointless, forced events that don't really go anywhere. The comedy is decent. I feel like there didn't need to be so many fucking characters though. Some characters only exist to remake the same jokes over and over. It starts to rely more on comedy, but its not all that funny. It starts to get repetitive. More of that time could have been spent developing the characters. I've read up to the latest chapter, though. I feel invested in the mcs' relationship, so I feel like I want to see what all happens up to the very end.

Dex-chan lover
in my opinion, it’s a bit hard to follow since quite a bit of characters have similar hairstyles and there are a lot of characters in general. it confuses me to the point i have to reread it a lot but in general i still enjoy it

the male mc is easy to keep track of, before and after his hair style changed, but hori is a bit difficult. i see in cover art that her hair is brown but it looks blonde in the manga.

Because for some reason people don't like the fact that the other characters get development and call it a filler

Dex-chan lover
it actually feels like they don't know what to write at this point since the sudden time-skips seem kinda random. but i don't really dislike anyone in the cast and especially the chapter about the parents' past was really cool.

Kyouko really resemble Hori mama in and out (especially her violent tendency).
So Hori mama is the alfa of the family lol 😂

Jesus hori literally is a mix of how scary yuriko is plus the straightforward-ness of her dad. Her mom is so lowkey scary

the random timeskips/flashbacks are getting hate but it's a nice changeup to end the year, or rather to start the year.

WHY THIS CHAPTER SO SHORT AAAARRGGHH 😭😭😭😭😭
BUT! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE 🤧💕💕💕💕💕

The thing I don't like about this Manga that ruins it for me is
honestly guys it's domestic abuse. Like, it's one thing if they're both on board with some kinky stuff, but there is definite non-consensual hitting going on. That's abuse. If it weren't for that, I'd really put this way up ther on my favorites. But as it is, I just can't ignore that.

@Galder It's sad, but I think the timeskips are kind of signifying the end of the manga... I believe it's been running for 10 years now so I wouldn't be surprised, just sad :/

Also, I believe Hori and everyone else are already third-years, and I don't think the manga would continue after their graduation (except maybe for some where-they-are-now chapters).

(Or I could be overthinking it because the manga is a SoL, but who knows?)

Users who are viewing this thread