Horimiya

Double-page supporter
holy crap finally, there's going to be an actual story now. according to the OG toon, this is getting rather close to the end but they haven't even adapted the entire main story yet, they did more filler. Odd but I guess they are reworking the story entirely. The ending for the toon is quite plain

It was alright at first but I really can't get behind the violence
plus miyamura.. my boy.. your piercings and long hair, where are they ): ... what happened to you.. rip

I feel like I'm gonna cry.
Maybe because I'm also graduating.
(Was supposed to last year but—)
This manga really got me through my high school life and 2 quarantines ;-;

TSP

Group Leader
@Imabigfan40

We knew the time skip chapters were extras, but we didn't realize that they didn't affect the chapter numberings until the latest chapter came out

probably the only one that doesn´t care about the manga focussing more on the side characters. the manga still has not covered all of the main story so this is basically side content or how you would like to call it "filler". yeah sometimes the side content kinda bored me but only for like 2 chapters and then the next 15 chapters are really enjoyable. i am some sort of biased but at the same time i think horimiya has in comparison to other romance manga much better pacing.

d0v

This is very fluffy and cute, unfortunately, the mangaka seemed to want to drag it out after the initial development of the two MCs' relationship so there are few chapters that actually focus on Hori and Miyamura after the first four volumes. The chapters that do are always the best available, but sadly we only get one or two of those in each volume these days.

Group Leader
@qwdd mano, vc colocou como no group os cap, tem q dar os créditos para as scans q traduziram essas partes, caso contrário os caps vão ser denunciados e apagados e vc vai acabar levando ban

Users who are viewing this thread