Horimiya

Dex-chan lover
Now that I think about it, have yuki and co seen the "normal" hori yet? I'm pretty sure only sengoku and miyamira have. Wonder if the author will talk about it. Ik it's not that important, but I'm kinda curious about their reaction

TSP

Group Leader
@flynn_don

It's not out in Japan yet!! It'll be out in a little under 2 weeks from now in Japan (but not released in EN until later in the month)

TSP

Group Leader
@ElfWastaken

Now that I think about it, have yuki and co seen the "normal" hori yet? I'm pretty sure only sengoku and miyamira have. Wonder if the author will talk about it. Ik it's not that important, but I'm kinda curious about their reaction

Yeahhh, we have been looking forward to that reaction for ages lol. Our current hope is to get a unique beach arc with the whole gang so that everything can be revealed.

Dex-chan lover
@tsp glad I'm not the only one. But would hori expose herself like that? I feel like if they go to a beach, hori would be her "school" self. The only way that the other can find out, imo is hori and miyamura walking tgt somewhere and the other recognises her

Damn watched the anime 2 days ago and just now read through the entire manga!
One of the best Mangas I've ever read!

Fed-Kun's army
It's fluffy and cute read.
but I feel the story and dialogue kinda jumpy / skip some steps..

Fed-Kun's army
I'd agree that a lot happens in the first few volumes then things kind of slow down but I think people are being a bit harsh. It does drag but it's obvious the author wanted this to be about their entire group instead of just solely focusing on the main pair. I personally enjoy it but I know some would just want this to be a pair romance and be done with it

One thing that does kind of suck though is the author won't just focus on progressing one pairing at a time and instead is going back and forth. Makes it seem like the relationships aren't going anywhere anytime soon

Double-page supporter
@maisonaustyn there wasn't that much planning to the story actually, the original webtoon is 450 chapters, 150 main story the remainder 300 is filler. They already adapted a good amount of the main story, within only 60 ish chapters, we were still in the filler phase till the last chapter

Fed-Kun's army
@webakinem Oh damn, so is this like a ONE situation. Where the author is really good at writing the story but struggles with the art. Then got picked up by an artist due to its popularity. Didn't even realize that was a thing before ONE happened.

Looking at the authors more recent series. Looks like they have become a fairly decent artist as well. Kind of jumping through the other work seems they are using it to develop their artistic skills like lots of other webcomic authors have. Theres a definite progression of the arts improvement

Double-page supporter
uh, idrc about the art tbh lol. i just care about the story? im confused rn

Dex-chan lover
Horimiya is ending next month. Goddamn this is unbelievable, I've been reading this for years now, unbelievable.

Power Uploader
https://twitter.com/MangaMoguraRE/status/1362055593050202114
"Horimiya" by Hero, Hagiwara Daisuke will end in the upcoming Monthly G-Fantasy issue 04/2021 out March 18, 2021

I just found out about this manga and you're telling me just one more chapter is comming and it's the last one? I'm sad, I'm very sad right now (I hope for a spin-off, but...)

Dex-chan lover
wow, so it really is ending soon uh, well latest chapter was just 139 out of 140 of the main story in the webcomic, i was kinda expecting for it to have some more side stories adapted before jumping to the ending, but well thats just how it is i guess lol

Users who are viewing this thread