Horimiya

Hi Guys!

I only really read romance manga/manhwa and most of them are labeled under Josei and Shoujo. I try to avoid anything under Shounen because most have harems, you know typical shounen, where women have big breasts.

I need your opinion if I should ignore that this manga is labeled under Shounen and read it anyway. 😀

@Mtly
I understand your worries. Not all shounens use that trope these days. Some of them have extremely good plotline ; like The Promised Neverland. But no worries. This is a cute typical romance which is shoujo-like. I didn't realize that it was shounen until you pointed it out

ya know, even though it’s on the verge of finishing, i really do hope that it goes beyond school just for a lil.

Wow how long have I been reading this series TT coming to an end as perfectly as it began I’ll miss this one

anyone have any ideas how many chapters this will have altogether. also praying there will be some chapters after graduation :)

Did the popularity of this suddenly rise or are people crawling out of their holes now that it is ending? Mainplot atleast i hope they do hundreds of side chapters like the ogsource.

Fed-Kun's army
It's decent, and the premise's pretty interesting but it's too slow and it doesnt stand out among the plethora of light romance/slice of life manga.
The secondary characters dont really add anything to the table, again they are just the usual.
There's nothing really "unique" so far, the usual tropes so ye, I wont bother reading it. Also some kind of odd love rectangle.

It's not bad, it's just unimaginative.

@gegestrnad The last chapter should be coming out in a week or so, around the 9th I believe in Japan so a few days after that it should be translated and up, I'd say it should be out in English by the middle of this month.

okay so i haven't read horimiya yet but a lot of people are saying hori is a homophobe and just really weird,,, can someone who is caught up with the manga confirm or deny ?

@jaehyunism i wouldnt call her a full blown homophobe or anything, its just that miyamura says some gay things some times and shes not sure what to say about it

Users who are viewing this thread