Horimiya

@jaehyunism ok so basically Miyamura gets caught in some situations that make him look gay, and as his gf, she doesn't really know how to feel abt it.

d0v

I started watching the anime for this and found it kind of shocking how much they leaned into the drama for it since it had been so long since I started reading the manga and forgot it initially was story-driven instead of turning into 80 slice-of-life chapters focusing on side characters that never went anywhere. This is a good book but honestly it probably should have stopped several volumes ago since the author stopped paying attention to the MCs and nothing ever actually developed with his storylines for the supporting cast. Time for this to end.

I started reading this series about a week ago, I just caught up now, and it is about to end. When I saw that it is ending next chapter, it was quite a surprise; I guess I timed it right. I hope the anime is successful enough to adapt the whole manga. It hasn't disappointed so far.

Only problem is that the focus on Miyamura and Hori is getting less. Many chapters are like fillers.

Someone said that this manga’s main storyline ends around chapter 60 and then the following chapters are just side stories, is that true?

@Themercilesssavoir1 When it comes to relationship progression between the characters, there isn't much more past the love triangle thing between Toru, Yuki, and Sakura (which is around chapter 60). But you should definitely read past that anyways because it's still fun to read

unless there's something I'm forgetting

I read the manga again after i saw many bad comments for the anime and wondering why ppl have no problem with the manga before it got animated
Edit : does people know that this is also slice of life and comedy manga so the plot is not like heavy type romance

Man, I remember when I start reading this manga, and today I see someone saying that the manga is going to end, it's sad and it hurts 'cause I really like it :^(, at least many people now know about the manga thx to the anime

Glad this is ending. Most of the chapters after chapter 60-70 are filler. If we ignore all the side stories this is a really good manga.

@Faiy

it was mostly twitter that were trying to "cancel" hori because apparently she's "homophobic", I can't really blame her since the bromances that miyamura has are strong.

Users who are viewing this thread