Hoshigari JK Ria - Ch. 7.2

Dex-chan lover
Called it. But is she going to screw up the doctor's life like she always does or did she really did it just because she was bored?

Dex-chan lover
Called it. But is she going to screw up the doctor's life like she always does or did she really did it just because she was bored?
i mean idk if it's harder to ruin a doctors reputation than a teachers but it would come off as victim blame-y if the doctor was like 'she seduced me' or if they got caught for the older one to be in more 'trouble' , but better than to screw over some one as a patient that's mentally unstable, like convincing them to jump off the hospital roof or so (tho she seems to have more sexual thrills than wanting to see violence/death XD)

Dex-chan lover
i mean idk if it's harder to ruin a doctors reputation than a teachers but it would come off as victim blame-y if the doctor was like 'she seduced me' or if they got caught for the older one to be in more 'trouble' , but better than to screw over some one as a patient that's mentally unstable, like convincing them to jump off the hospital roof or so (tho she seems to have more sexual thrills than wanting to see violence/death XD)
Well, she has video proof, so that's out the window

Dex-chan lover
LMFAO YO I MISSED THIS DEMONIC ASS GIRL 💀💀

She really pretended to not recover only to catch him in the act, bravo!

Dex-chan lover
Well, she has video proof, so that's out the window
sure but other than the "Cloud" and getting swept up in the moment, two adults should be able to wrestle a phone away from one teenager and delete it but i imagine this won't end well XD: or some twist where only the doctor goes down and the nurse transfers or gets promoted somehow lol

Or like, it doesn't get exposed but she uses the doctor to get access to drugs

Dex-chan lover
Welp, seems like no one told the doctor to not stick his dick into crazy.
Also the nurse went along with her way too quickly, but I'm not complaining.
Thanks for the chapter!

Contributor
Hospital should have definitely found out she's faking it. Not like this is the first time someone should have tried to con them considering the amount of addicts seeking painkillers out there.

Power Uploader
Does she not know any other tactic to mess with people than sex?

Seems to me that she is just a nympho with sadistic tendencies, and this is just her way of getting off.
Well yes, that's what “hosigari” means in the title.

Also, it runs in a smut magazine I guess. I'm having a hard time coming up with a single title in it not full of sex scenes though this is definitely one of more unique ones in it.

Hospital should have definitely found out she's faking it. Not like this is the first time someone should have tried to con them considering the amount of addicts seeking painkillers out there.
Maybe they simply don't find out about most of them?

The Rosenhan experiment existed though it was in the 70s, but it showed how complete laymen could be given a 30 minute coaching session to fool hospitals into thinking they had various mental illnesses.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, it was a stab wound (tho it could've been 'psychological' reasons or so lol, like how she faked having amnesia for her initial transfer), so there wouldn't have been any x rays confirming how rapid her healing is since i imagine other stuff like wounds would vary in rate of healing

but not like she was asking for drugs either, but i've only heard of "addicts begging for drugs" as more of a western thing/probably wouldn't happen as much in Japan given how their healthcare is probably a bit better/any drugs they want they could prolly get through other means, tho i' m surprised her mom isn't keeping a clos reye on her at this point lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread